Materials and Resources
Brandeis Resources for Faculty Interested in Study Abroad
This section contains materials and resources for Brandeis faculty related to Study Abroad opportunities.
- Study Abroad Liaison Resource Handbook — This handbook has been developed especially for new liaisons and includes a timeline of the year along with other helpful resources.
- Upcoming Events and Deadlines — If you have a department or club event that you would like us to advertise, please contact us.
- Proposing a Faculty-Led Study Abroad Program — Information on the development process of faculty-led programs.
Other Resources for Faculty to Explore
- The Forum Award for Academic Achievement — An opportunity to highlight undergraduate student research done as part of an education abroad experience.
- SIT/ Thematic Faculty Seminars — An opportunity for faculty to explore an academic topic in depth in a particular geographical and cultural context.