Planning for a year, semester or summer abroad doesn't end once the Brandeis application is submitted. This section will help you identify some important resources you can utilize before and during your time abroad.
- Apply to your program! Acceptance by Brandeis does not mean the program has accepted you into its program yet. Once accepted into your program, they will begin to provide you a lot of helpful information on next steps specific to your destination.
- Continue to think about your course options abroad and make sure you are following Brandeis policies.
- Continue to access your online study abroad account and complete any outstanding materials as they become available.
- Research your new home and sign up for alerts about relevant news.
- Familiarize yourself with health, wellness and safety resources you may want or need to utilize while abroad.
Learn more about how to and what to prepare for during your time abroad. Browse these webpages full of helpful information or contact a study abroad staff member with more questions.