Application & Admissions
PrerequisitesStudents must have completed ECON 10A and MATH 10A (or their equivalents) prior to the start of Brandeis in Copenhagen. Please see the Academics page for more information and contact Ari Kramer if you believe you have an appropriate substitute.
- Visit the Get Started page. You must first complete steps 1-3 before scheduling an advising appointment with your Study Abroad Advisor.
- Schedule an advising appointment by phone (781-736-3483) or online.
- During your advising appointment, you will talk about the program in more detail, discuss your qualifications and fit for the program, get advice on passport/visa concerns, and then your application for the Brandeis in Copenhagen program can be opened. Once your application is opened, you will have access to the Online Study Abroad Account application materials described below.
Summer 2023 Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
Applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis until the application deadline. Students are encouraged to apply well before the admissions deadline. Qualified applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, so applying early is to everyone's advantage. Provided spaces are still available, applications will be reviewed until the published deadline. This website will contain information in the event that the program reaches student capacity before the admissions deadline.
Your application will be read by the admissions committee within a few weeks of receipt of the complete application. You will receive an admissions decision soon after the application is reviewed.
To hold a spot on the program, you will be required to submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 10 days of acceptance. Students will also be asked to complete a Notification Form and Financial Statement attesting to their commitment to the program.
In the event that a Brandeis-Run Program needs to be suspended due to concerns over health and safety, all program deposits are eligible to be refunded or applied to a future program.
Required Application Materials
- Online Study Abroad Account
- Primary Program Essays
- BRP: Statement of Agreement
- Community Agreements for Study Abroad (Part 1 of 2)
- Community Agreements for Study Abroad (Part 2 of 2)
- Sachar Scholarship Eligibility
- Brandeis-Run Programs Funding Opportunities
- Emergency Contact
- Upload a Copy of Your Passport
- Informal Interview
- Students may be contacted to schedule an interview once their application is complete.