Application & Admissions
PrerequisitesDepending upon the combination of courses students choose, the prerequisites will vary. Please see the Academics page for information about required prerequisites for each course offered on Brandeis in Copenhagen.
- Visit the Get Started page. You must first complete steps 1-3 before scheduling an advising appointment with Ari Massefski, Study Abroad Advisor.
- Schedule an advising appointment by phone (781-736-3483) or online.
- During your advising appointment, you will talk about the program in more detail, discuss your qualifications and fit for the program, get advice on passport/visa concerns, and then your application for the Brandeis in Copenhagen program can be opened. Once your application is opened, you will have access to the Online Study Abroad Account application materials described below.
Applications for Summer 2021 are being accepted on a rolling basis. Please contact Ari Massefski at email@example.com to learn more and open your application.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis until the application deadline. Students are encouraged to apply well before the admissions deadline. Qualified applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, so applying early is to everyone's advantage. Provided spaces are still available, applications will be reviewed until the published deadline. This website will contain information in the event that the program reaches student capacity before the admissions deadline.
Your application will be read by the admissions committee within a few weeks of receipt of the complete application. You will receive an admissions decision soon after the application is reviewed.
To hold a spot on the program, you will be required to submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 10 days of acceptance. Students will also be asked to complete a Participation Agreement and a Release & Waiver form.
In the event that a Brandeis-Led Program needs to be suspended due to concerns over health and safety, all program deposits are eligible to be refunded or applied to a future program.
Required Application Materials
- Online Study Abroad Account
- Application: Academic and Student Conduct Standing
- BLP: Application Statement for Brandeis in Copenhagen (see details below)
- BLP: Course Selection for Brandeis in Copenhagen
- BLP: Statement of Agreement Summer
- Emergency Contact
- Passport ID page copy (valid for 6 months beyond program end date)
- Travel Grant: Do you receive financial aid? (optional)
- Upload an Application Photo
- Recommendation Letter (submitted through Online Study Abroad Account)
- General recommendation: one letter of recommendation from a faculty member (see details below)
- Informal Interview
- Students may be contacted to schedule an interview once their application is complete.