Application Process & Deadlines
You will need to complete two applications for study abroad (except for DIS program applicants) in order to be eligible to study off-campus:
- Brandeis Online Study Abroad Application
- Your external study abroad program's application
Brandeis Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020: Deadline for Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and full Academic Year 2020-2021
- Paper application materials are due to the Office of Study Abroad by 4:59 p.m.
- Online application materials are due by 11:59 p.m.
Note: Applications not completed by the above deadline will not be accepted.
Application Decision Notification
The study abroad application decisions will be posted in early-March. The Study Abroad Application Review Committee will review each application and consider it in terms of the selection criteria. Once the Committee has reached its decision, you will receive an email notifying you to log into your online Brandeis Study Abroad account and read your decision letter.
The Brandeis application consists of the following pieces:
Please schedule an appointment with the Office of Study Abroad if you would like to open a study abroad application. More information regarding the sections of the application are below but further information is available inside your individual Brandeis online study abroad account.