Guidelines for Course Selection

Once you're abroad and have decided on your courses, be sure to fill out the Course Report Form for the appropriate semester and return it to before the end of your add/drop period. You may email your course selection and then fax a copy of the form before sending it snail mail with the appropriate signatures. Failure to send this form back to Brandeis may put your credit from abroad in jeopardy.

Once we receive your Course Report Form in our office we will email you to confirm which courses will be accepted for general Brandeis credit. If a course you wish to take proves to be unacceptable, you will need to select another course.