The Brandeis in Copenhagen summer program costs are outlined below. Please note that Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust its fees in the event of significant change in exchange rates or other factors beyond its control. During the course of program operations, actual figures may vary. It should not, therefore, be used as a basis for calculation of refunds. Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust fees at any time.
Program costs for the Summer 2020 term will be set later in the fall 2019 semester.
Summer 2019 Program Cost: $9,200
- Tuition for two 4-credit courses
- Program Housing
- A range of field trips
- Local cell phone
- Transportation for local program-related academic and extracurricular activities
- Comprehensive International Health Insurance (CISI)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance coverage, including a 24-hour traveler's assistance helpline
Estimated Additional Expenses: $2,700
- International airfare — $1,250
- Local personal transportation and entertainment — $550
- Meals — $700
- Books and Supplies — $200
Additional Funding Opportunities
- Copenhagen need-based travel grants are available to Brandeis students. There are limited funds so the amount of aid an individual will receive will depend on the number of students requesting aid. Typically a travel grant will be awarded for $300 to $1,000 per individual.