The Brandeis in Copenhagen summer program costs are outlined below. Please note that Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust its fees in the event of significant change in exchange rates or other factors beyond its control. During the course of program operations, actual figures may vary. It should not, therefore, be used as a basis for calculation of refunds. Brandeis University reserves the right to adjust fees at any time.
Summer 2023 Program Cost: $9,500
- Tuition for two 4-credit courses
- Program Housing
- A range of field trips
- Local SIM card
- Transportation for local program-related academic and extracurricular activities
- Comprehensive International Health Insurance (CISI)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance coverage, including a 24-hour traveler's assistance helpline
Estimated Additional Expenses: $2,700
- International airfare — $1,250
- Local personal transportation and entertainment — $550
- Meals — $700
- Books and Supplies — $200
Scholarships and Additional Funding Opportunities
- Federal Pell Grants can sometimes be applied to summer study abroad. For more information, please speak with the Office of Student Financial Services.
- You are encouraged to consider applying for a scholarship from the Fund for Education Abroad. More information is available at this link. Applications are due in January 2022.
- Some students may be eligible for the General Federation of Women’s Clubs Massachusetts Business Scholarship. More information is available at this link.
- Do you receive a Federal Pell Grant? You are strongly encouraged to apply for the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship. More information is available here and applications are due no later than March 2022. Students with a strong interest are encouraged to apply by the earlier deadline of October 2021.
- Copenhagen need-based travel grants are available to Brandeis students. There are limited funds so the amount of aid an individual will receive will depend on the number of students requesting aid. Typically a travel grant will be awarded for $300 to $1,200 per individual. These grants will be applied for during the program application process.
- Additional scholarships for study abroad may be available from a variety of organizations and institutions. Please visit this page on our website for a growing list of scholarships for which you may be eligible.
Do you have a scholarship you wish to promote to students on Brandeis in Copenhagen? Please contact Ari Kramer to have it added to this list.
- Please contact us in the Office of Study Abroad if you have additional questions.
- You can get in touch with the Office of Student Financial Services:
- Phone: 781-736-3700
- Fax: 781-736-3719
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org