Photo Credit: Vinh Nguyen '15
We're glad that you are interested in pursuing off-campus study! Follow the steps below to get started and contact us if any questions come up.
- Start an online study abroad account by following these steps in Workday.
- Complete the Study Abroad Advising and Goals Questionnaire, available in your online study abroad account.
- View the Study Abroad Online Information and Finances Session, available in your online study abroad account.
- Choose your top programs by researching approved programs. To learn more about the different types of programs, visit the Types of Programs page.
- Schedule an advising appointment with a study abroad staff member. You can schedule an appointment online or by calling 781-736-3483. We welcome in person, virtual, or phone appointments.
- Consult with the Study Abroad Faculty Liaison in your area of study and your advisor(s). A conversation with your Study Abroad Liaison helps to ensure that your proposed plan of study will allow you to finish your major/minor requirements on time.
- Talk to returnees. Our Study Abroad Ambassadors are Brandeis students who have studied abroad in the past and are eager to speak with you about their experiences off-campus or connect with other returned students (spreadsheet).
- Read returnee student evaluations at Abroad101.com.