Outgoing Exchange Programs
What is an exchange program?
Exchange programs are unique because when Brandeis students study abroad for a semester or year at an exchange partner institution, students from those institutions then spend a semester or year studying at Brandeis. This allows for an academic, cultural and intellectual exchange between the institutions. Just like Brandeis students contribute to the academic and cultural environment while abroad, exchange students coming to Brandeis bring new ideas, thoughts, and customs to campus and into the classroom.
Our exchange partners
Brandeis has exchange partnerships with a number of institutions around the globe:
- American University in Cairo (Egypt)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Keio University, Faculty of Economics (Japan)
- Korea University (Korea)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Università Bocconi (Italy)
- University of Tokyo, Faculty of Economics (Japan)
- Waseda University (Japan)