Create Your Study Abroad Account
To create your study abroad account, please complete the following steps:
- Log into your Workday account. (Access Workday.)
- In the search bar located on the top left of the page, enter Create Request.
- Click on the link for the Create Request task.
- Click OK.
- Read the instructions shown carefully.
- Select the "Yes" radio button.
- Please do not enter any important information in the comment box, as it may not be reviewed in a timely manner with your account creation request.
- Click Submit.
Once you've completed this task in Workday, you should receive an email from the Office of Study Abroad with instructions on where and how to log into your new account and the next steps in your study abroad process. If you do not receive an email, after 30 minutes, visit this link and log in with your Brandeis credentials (if prompted) as you may already have an account. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.