Create Your Study Abroad Account
To create your study abroad account, please complete the following steps:
- Log into your Workday account. (Access Workday.)
- In the search bar located on the top of the page, enter Create Request.
- Click on the link for the Create Request task.
- When prompted for Request Type, enter Study Abroad Participation Request.
- Click OK.
- Read the instructions shown carefully.
- Select the "Yes" radio button.
- Please do not enter any important information in the comment box, as it may not be reviewed in a timely manner with your account creation request.
- Click Submit.
- You should receive an email within one business day from the Office of Study Abroad with instructions on where and how to log into your new account and the next steps in your study abroad process. If you have trouble accessing your account, please email email@example.com.
- First Steps
- Brandeis-Run Programs
- Approved Affiliated Programs
- Resources for Abroad
- Health, Wellness, and Safety
- Returning to Brandeis
- For Families
- For Faculty
- About Us
Usdan 169, MS 073
415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02453